Knowing that few experiences are as unique and rewarding as buying or selling a home, Jeff Murdock offers each of his clients an unmatchable level of customer service and attention to achieve their real estate goals.
Jeff is a native North Carolinian, born and raised just north of Charlotte in Troutman. After earning a degree in marketing from Western Carolina University, he lived in St. Louis, MO and Birmingham, AL for work opportunities. He settled down in Charlotte more than a decade ago and has become a true expert on all the development and happenings in the area. He even has a Facebook page dedicated to Charlotte’s latest news, developments and restaurant reviews. His passion for the Charlotte area, coupled with his patience and focus on client satisfaction, make him a well-rounded REALTOR® eager to meet his clients’ needs.
“Communication is critical through every step of the home buying or selling process,” explains Jeff. “I use honesty, integrity, knowledge of the marketplace and expert marketing strategies to achieve the objectives for my clients.”
Jeff currently lives in the Cotswold neighborhood. He has vast knowledge of Charlotte and all the surrounding neighborhoods, including Lake Norman. In his free time, Jeff loves to explore the city and as a self-proclaimed foodie, he enjoys trying new restaurants. He also enjoys spending time outside, gardening and landscaping.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Strategic Pricing Specialist (SPS)
- Certified in the Kaizen Method of Problem Solving
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- National Association of Realtors®
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- North Carolina Association of Realtor®
- Communications Advisory Group Executive Committee -Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association/Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
- Realtor® Care Day site captain
- Duke Mansion Gardens & Home Tour volunteer
- Mad About Modern Mid-Century Modern Home Tour volunteer
- Various neighborhood HOA committees