Having lived in Washington, Arizona, New York, Florida and North Carolina, Jane Lemmond has extensive personal experience relocating. “Few decisions or investments affect your daily life as profoundly as where you live,” she explains. Lemmond joined Dickens Mitchener in 1998 but after two successful years, she relocated to Jacksonville, FL. There she worked at Prudential Network Realty and honed her skills in the competitive Florida market. In 2006, Lemmond rejoined the Dickens Mitchener team. Buying, renovating and selling her own homes has given her invaluable insight into assessing opportunities in the residential market. Lemmond relies on her integrity, knowledge of the marketplace and expert marketing strategies to achieve her clients’ objectives.
Prior to a career in real estate, Lemmond worked in the fashion, banking and home furnishing industries. Lemmond is married and has two sons in school at Trinity Prep. Lemmond also has extensive knowledge regarding the schools, specialists and other resources available in the Charlotte area for students with learning differences. Lemmond loves to garden and search for treasures at flea markets too.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina, South Carolina and formerly Florida (2000-2006)
- Dickens Mitchener multimillion-dollar Top Producer for the last 15 years
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Luxury Division for Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®