- Isabel joined Dickens Mitchener in 1997 and has established herself as a leader in the Charlotte residential real estate market.
- After twenty-three years in the business, Isabel is still on top of her game.
- She grew up in Lake Toxaway, N.C., where her father, John Nichols, developed and sold mountain resort property. Isabel’s brother, John, owns a Charlotte commercial real estate firm, The Nichols Company.
- Continuing the family tradition, Isabel married Des Roberts, a founder and principal at the Charlotte commercial real estate firm, Caliber Partners.
- They have twin daughters who attend Charlotte Country Day School.
- When she is not helping her clients, Isabel enjoys playing bridge, her dogs, anything to do with the beach, mountains and spending time with family and friends.
- The Roberts are members of Christ Episcopal Church.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Recipient of the Van Mingle Award from the Charlotte Regional Realtor Association 1997