Isabel Roberts attributes her success in the industry to her close family ties with real estate and her native roots in North Carolina. She grew up in Lake Toxaway, N.C., where her father, John Nichols of Lake Toxaway Realty Company, developed and sold mountain resort property. Her brother, John Nichols is the owner of The Nichols Company, a commercial real estate company in Charlotte, and her mother, uncles and grandfather have all worked in real estate. Like so many others in her family, Roberts was eager to become a real estate agent because she saw first-hand both the hard work it demanded and the fulfillment it could bring.
She joined Dickens Mitchener in 1997 and has since established herself as a leader in the Charlotte real estate industry. After a few short months in the business, Isabel earned the Van Mingle Award presented by the Charlotte Regional Realtors® Association by nearly tripling the number of sales required for the contest. Since the very beginning, Isabel has consistently been a top producer at Dickens Mitchener. She equates this great honor to her keen attention to detail and her constant determination to keep her clients satisfied.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener Consistent Top Producer
- Most recently, named Top Producer of 2016
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- National Association of Realtors®
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Recipient of the Van Mingle Award from the Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association