- Heather was born in Southfield, Michigan, and moved to Northern Virginia during middle school. She moved to the Queen City just after graduating from Radford University with a B.S. in Journalism/PR.
- Married to Coy Gibbs, former NASCAR driver and assistant coach for the Washington Redskins. They met when they were set up by his brother and sister-in-law on a blind date in 1995, and have been together ever since.
- During the early part of her career, she worked for a catering company and then as a wedding event planner where she found her calling...baking cakes! She worked as a pastry chef at The Peninsula Club before turning her passion into a thriving cake business called Cake Designs.
- Over the past 18 years, Heather and her husband have bought and sold 12 homes which gives her a unique perspective when relating to her clients.
- She grew up in a family of builders so understanding and serving her client's needs and interests is always her top priority.
- She owned and managed 2 bakeries in Cornelius and Dilworth for 6 six years and only sold them when they moved to Washington DC for her husband's job
- Heather and Coy live in Charlotte and have four children.
- As a family, they enjoy watching their eldest son at late model races as a development driver for Joe Gibbs Racing as he works his way up the NASCAR ranks; watching their daughter compete in the hunter/jumpers at horse shows, or cheering on their sons at the Myers Park baseball fields
Milestones & Memberships
- Licensed REALTOR®/Broker in North Carolina
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Homeowners Impact Fund Patron 2020-2021