Realtor®/Broker Fran Miller provides her clients with an edge in Charlotte’s competitive marketplace throughout every real estate transaction. Fran easily builds a rapport with each of her trusted clients, thanks to her in-depth knowledge of the area’s neighborhoods as a Charlotte native, her keen negotiation skills and her friendly, dynamic personality.
Having grown up in the Queen City, Fran is a graduate of Charlotte Country Day School. She attended Converse College, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. Her favorite part of her career as a Realtor® is building lifelong relationships with her clients. She is devoted to providing each of her clients with individualized attention and a personalized, professional approach to make each transaction as smooth and seamless as possible.
Fran is active in the community,serving as a board member of the Dilworth Community Association, volunteering at her son’s schools, AG and Myers Park, as well as providing Real Estate Resources to “Life in Dilworth” Magazine. In her free time Fran enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 sons, cheering for Clemson, cooking, reading and gardening.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist – Million Dollar Guild