Realtor®/Broker Fran Miller provides her clients with an edge in Charlotte’s competitive marketplace throughout every real estate transaction. Fran easily builds a rapport with each of her trusted clients, thanks to her in-depth knowledge of the area’s neighborhoods as a Charlotte native, her keen negotiation skills and her friendly, dynamic personality.
Having grown up in the Queen City, Fran is a proud graduate of Charlotte Country Day School. She also attended Converse College, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. Her favorite part of her career as a Realtor® is building lifelong relationships with her clients. She is devoted to providing each of her clients with individualized attention and a personalized, professional approach to make each transaction as smooth and seamless as possible.
Fran enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons, cheering for Clemson, entertaining, cooking, reading and gardening. She also volunteers at Alexander Graham Middle School and Myers Park High School in her free time and is a resident reporter for “The Life In Dilworth.”
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist – Million Dollar Guild