- Eric Madara is a native Charlottean offering his client's in-depth knowledge of Charlotte’s most sought-after neighborhoods.
- Eric holds Bachelors & Masters in Accounting degrees from UNC – Wilmington.
- He worked in public accounting for 5 years and over 7 years in the mortgage capital markets on a trading floor in uptown Charlotte.
- Eric lives in Eastover with his wife, Jen, and their two daughters.
- He is a passionate sports fan, an avid golfer, a season ticket holder to the Charlotte Ballet, and a fitness enthusiast.
- Actively volunteers at his alma mater, Charlotte Latin School, where he recently served as a president of the alumni board.
- A true born-and-raised Charlottean.
Milestones & Memberships
- NC Certified Public Account (CPA)
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer - 2019
- Charlotte Observer Rising Star of Real Estate 2019
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Charlotte Latin School Board of Visitors