- A native of North Carolina, Gibson has raised her family in Charlotte for the last 25 years which contributes to her extensive market knowledge.
- Graduate of The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill who strives to be a lifelong learner.
- Gibson currently lives in the Eastover/Myers Park neighborhood and has been a trusted advocate for her client's home needs throughout the Charlotte area.
- Ellen aims to exceed her client's expectations by developing a great working relationship that involves truly listening and communicating throughout the process.
- Gibson values integrity and will provide candid advice on pricing and negotiations.
- Ellen has been with the firm for 8 Years and has expertise with buyers, sellers, new construction, and relocation.
- Grew up around the furniture industry and studied design at Texas Tech University so has an eye for good design.
- Gibson is proud of the number of clients and friends who are impressed with her conscientious service and send her referrals.
- Mentor for new agents at Dickens Mitchener
- Member of Myers Park Presbyterian Church
- REALTOR® Care Day Volunteer
- Children's Theater of Charlotte Encore Lifetime Member.
- University of North Carolina General Alumni Association and Rams Club Member.
- Former Charlotte Country Day and Myers Park High School Volunteer.
- When not passionately glued to real estate Ellen loves spending time with her husband and three wonderful children.
- Ellen loves to travel to Charleston, Litchfield, and NYC which are her happy spots and enjoys live music of all types.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer in 2015-2019
- Dickens Mitchener Mentor
- Strategic Pricing Specialist Designation (SPS)