North Carolina native Ellen Gibson has a passion for her career with Dickens Mitchener and values the relationships and trust she builds with her clients. Gibson works diligently to earn that trust by providing great communication, intimate knowledge of the area and dependable guidance. Having grown up around the furniture industry in High Point and Morganton, Gibson has an eye for design so helps clients understand what will make their home appealing to prospective buyers.
Gibson is a proud graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she studied business and psychology which gives her the ability to efficiently manage the transaction details while carefully maintaining relationships during negotiations. Gibson enjoys the challenge of searching for the perfect home with her buyers.
Gibson has lived in Charlotte for 26 years so has seen the tremendous growth of the city she loves. She and her husband Jeff live in the Myers Park/Eastover neighborhood. She is a member of Myers Park Presbyterian Church, loves spending time with her family and enjoys music and travel.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Graduate of The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Dickens Mitchener top producer 2016-2019
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- National Association of Realtors®
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services