- Prior to selling real estate, she was a litigation attorney. She practiced in both North Carolina and South Carolina and continues to hold an active law license in North Carolina.
- Her legal background provides a thorough understanding of the contracts and negotiation processes involved in purchasing and selling homes.
- Ducie brings over 15 years of experience as a full-time REALTOR® and has continually excelled at representing her clients’ best interests.
- Ducie is originally from South Carolina but has lived in Charlotte for more than 20 years
- After graduating from Ashley Hall in Charleston, S.C., she attended Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN, and graduated from the College of Charleston in Charleston, SC.
- Upon graduation, she lived in Washington, D.C. for four years where she worked as a writer and editor for the Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys for the Department of Justice.
- Following her time in D.C., she returned to South Carolina to attend the University of South Carolina School of Law.
- During college, she also spent a semester abroad in Seville, Spain.
- She has two daughters and enjoys traveling and sports.
- Licensed Attorney in North Carolina (Active) and South Carolina (Inactive)
- PTA Member at Myer Park High School & Holy Trinity Middle School
- Christ Church Member
- Active supporter of Let Me Run, Supportive Housing Communities & Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
- Homeowners Impact Fund Patron 2020-2021
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer since 2009
- North Carolina & South Carolina Bar Associations
- Real Estate Section of the Mecklenburg County Bar