- Deborah and her family moved to Charlotte from Chapel Hill in 2006.
- When her second child left for college, the door opened for Deborah to channel her energy into a career in real estate. She immersed herself in taking on the challenge of helping people find a house they love.
- Deborah lives in Pellyn Grove, a neighborhood in South Charlotte.
- Her children have attended area Catholic schools and her family belongs to St. Gabriel Catholic Church.
- She has been on the board for Windyrush Swim/Tennis Club and served as President of her neighborhood board as well as co-chair of a committee to raise funds for rare and unusual cancers.
- When she isn’t selling real estate, Deborah enjoys playing tennis at many clubs throughout Charlotte and spending time with her family.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Consistent Top Producer