- David was born in Charlotte and currently lives in Fort Mill.
- David's wife, Laura, is a teacher in the Fort Mill School District.
- David received his bachelor’s degree in Psychology from North Carolina State University and his Master’s degree in Counseling from The College of William & Mary.
- David worked as a school-based counselor in an elementary school in Northern Virginia before beginning his career as a real estate agent.
- In addition to North Carolina, David has also lived in Ohio and Virginia.
- David and his wife have a cat named Daisy.
- David enjoys vacationing in the Blue Ridge mountains.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®