Courtenay McDowell Saunders was born and raised in Columbia, South Carolina, and graduated from The University of the South (Sewanee). Saunders began her career in property management before becoming a licensed Realtor®/Broker to pursue her passion for selling real estate, which she has done for the last ten years. She is proud to be on the Dickens Mitchener team and strives to build lifetime relationships with each of her trusted clients.
Saunders makes buying and selling real estate seamless and enjoyable through her attention to detail and knowledge of the Charlotte area market. Whether you are a first-time home buyer, investor, or a seller or buyer client, she will help navigate every step of the transaction to ensure every client is happy with their ultimate decision.
Saunders, a native Charlottean, has experience helping clients buy and sell homes in Myers Park, Eastover, Dilworth, South End, SouthPark, Madison Park, Sedgefield, Barclay Downs, Uptown and Matthews.
When she isn’t selling real estate, Saunders enjoys spending time with her husband Matt, their son and their two golden doodles.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Institute of Real Estate Management member
- National Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Charlotte Regional Realtor Association
- The Junior League of Charlotte