- Cinda has over two decades of residential real estate experience and intimate knowledge of the Charlotte market.
- Cinda earned her nursing degree from the University of Florida and practiced in pediatric intensive care, radiology special procedures, and a heart cath lab.
- After 10 years in the field, she retired from nursing to raise her two children in Houston, Texas.
- In 1987 she moved to Charlotte with her family and has called the Queen City home ever since.
- She has been a licensed REALTOR®/Broker at Dickens Mitchener since 1997 and is one of the firm’s consistent top producers.
- Raised her family of 4 in Foxcroft neighborhood, but now calls Dilworth home.
- Favorite aspect of real estate is seeing clients happy in their homes long after they close and finding solutions to each client's needs.
- Happily married to her husband, a retired pediatric cardiologist, for more than 40 years.
- Favorite architecture style is mid-century modern.
- Enjoys exotic trips including safaris in Africa, autonomous tents/pods in Northern California, and surfing retreats in Costa Rica.
- Is a proud grandmother to three grandchildren who also call Charlotte home and three grandchildren in Maine.
- She adores her shepherd mix, Dexter.
- Owns a second home on the Nature Coast of Florida in Crystal River where she, her husband, and Dexter spend as much time as possible on the water kayaking, biking, and fishing.
- Proud supporter of Charlotte Country Day School.
- Has attended 20 of Dickens Mitchener's top agent retreats.
Milestones & Memberships
- Licensed REALTOR®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener Consistent Top Producer
- Graduate Realtor® Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Canopy Multiple Listings Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®