Realtor®/Broker Cinda Smith draws on her two decades of residential real estate experience and intimate knowledge of the Charlotte market to make every transaction as smooth and seamless as possible.
Cinda’s keen attention to detail, personal touch and obsession with finding the perfect home for every client provides an edge in the competitive Charlotte market. Cinda earned her nursing degree from the University of Florida and practiced in pediatric intensive care, radiology special procedures and a heart cath lab. After 10 years in the field, she retired from nursing to raise her two children in Houston, Texas. In 1987 she moved to Charlotte with her family and has called the Queen City home ever since.
It was Cinda’s interest in buying, renovating and selling her own personal homes that led her to pursue a career in real estate. She has been a licensed Realtor®/Broker at Dickens Mitchener since 1997 and is one of the firm’s consistent top producers. She currently lives in Foxcroft and is a trusted source for community knowledge in all of Charlotte’s most desirable neighborhoods.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener Consistent Top Producer
- Graduate Realtor® Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Carolina Multiple Listings Services
- Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®