Chris Carey is a consistent top producer at Dickens Mitchener who brings an unmatchable level of service and professionalism to each of his clients.
He has extensive knowledge of the entire Charlotte community, but especially the in-town neighborhoods of Myers Park, Eastover, Dilworth, South Charlotte and SouthPark. Chris has a background in real estate assisting top producing agents at Dickens Mitchener. After getting his real estate license, he quickly established his own client base to become a top agent himself. He uses the marketing and negotiation skills he learned early on in his career to benefit each of his clients. Chris draws from his psychology degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill when listening to his clients’ needs and helping them establish goals and objectives to effectively communicate and negotiate with other agents.
He currently lives in the Stonehaven neighborhood with his wife and two daughters.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer in 2014, 2015, 2016
- 2015 and 2016 Five Star Real Estate Agent award winner – Charlotte Magazine
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®