- A native of Greensboro, North Carolina
- Graduate of University of North Carolina Chapel Hill 1986
- Carolyn married and moved to Charlotte in 1990 after working in the banking industry.
- She began her real estate career in 1996 at Dickens Mitchener.
- Carolyn is married with three children and two cats.
- When not working, Carolyn enjoys bridge, yoga, social golf and tennis, travel, movies, and most especially spending time with her friends and family!
- Mint Museum Auxiliary
- NC Historical Book Club
- Charlotte Country Club
- UNC Women’s Development Council
- Myers Park Presbyterian Church Member
- Board Member of the Relatives
- Charlotte Debutante Club
- City Captain for Camp Merrie Woode Development Campaign
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Service
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Rookie of the Year 1996
- Top Producer 1998--2004,2006-2008,2010,2014-2015