- Carol proudly offers her clients more than two decades of intimate community knowledge of Charlotte’s in-town neighborhoods.
- Carol was born and raised in Dallas, TX and received her marketing degree from The University of Texas at Austin.
- She excelled in sales management roles in wholesale footwear and apparel sales, and was named “Employee of the Year” at Dr. Martens in 2013.
- Despite her success, real estate has always been a strong passion of hers, especially since residential real estate runs in her family.
- She appreciates all of the diverse areas of the Queen City and how much the city has grown and evolved.
- Former member of Junior League of Charlotte and Encore
- Member of Christ Episcopal Church
- When she’s not selling real estate, Carol enjoys spending time with friends and family, visiting her two children at college, traveling, exploring new restaurants, attending local sporting events and concerrts, and walking her two dogs.
- Awarded Rising Star by Charlotte Magazine in 2017
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Top Producer 2019