Cackie Morrow is a native Charlottean who strives to show each of her clients why she is so proud to call Charlotte home. She has a passion for building relationships with buyers and sellers in the city where she was born and raised.
Morrow graduated from the University of Alabama with a degree in Marketing and Sales. She began her career in property management at Post Properties where she gained experience working with clients to find the best home to fit their unique needs. She enjoyed it so much that she decided to become a licensed Realtor®/Broker.
Morrow takes pride in her knowledge of the Charlotte market and area. She grew up in Eastover and Myers Park, and she now resides in the popular neighborhood Madison Park. Her passion for people and the city of Charlotte is evident in every one of her interactions with buyers and sellers. Morrow always works hard to make the home buying and selling process simple, seamless and satisfying for all of her clients.
Morrow has been working on a team with her trusted business partner Courtenay McDowell Saunders for a year and a half. Together, they have experience helping clients buy and sell homes in Myers Park, Eastover, Dilworth, South End, SouthPark, Madison Park, Sedgefield, Barclay Downs, Uptown and Matthews.
In her free time, Morrow enjoys traveling, her puppy, live music and spending time with her friends.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina
- 2016 Charlotte Observer Rising Star Award Recipient
- Appearance on an episode of HGTV’s House Hunters as buyer’s agent in 2016
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- National Association of Realtors
- Charlotte Regional Realtor Association – Young Professionals Network
- Myers Park Presbyterian Church member
- Philanthropy/Social Chair for the Young Republicans of Charlotte
- Kindermourn volunteer