Bill & Mary Robertson
Mary Robertson is a Charlotte native, which gives her a slight edge in this marketplace. She grew up in the Myers Park area and graduated from Marjorie Webster Jr. College in Washington D.C., obtaining a degree in fashion merchandising. She spent many years in the field working as a sales representative for corporations like Belk, Eckerd apparel and Adidas apparel. Robertson began her real estate career in 1999. Her clients say she is experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated and friendly, so it comes as no surprise that she has been a top agent since 2001. She is also a Certified Residential Specialist and a Graduate of the Realtor® Institute, which symbolizes the knowledge, experience and sincere care that she gives to each client.
Her husband and trusted business partner Bill Robertson is also a Charlotte native. He graduated from The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina, earning a degree in political science. As a vital member of the Robertson Team, he is an expert closing coordinator. He specializes in overseeing inspections, setting up repairs and many other valuable responsibilities necessary to having a smooth closing. His vibrant personality is a great asset to the team.
The Robertsons currently live in the South Charlotte area, specifically in the Charndon Village neighborhood. Together, they have a great deal of experience buying and selling homes in Myers Park, Dilworth, Eastover, Foxcroft, Barclay Downs, Cotswold, University, Huntersville and Davidson.
Bill & Mary’s Milestones
- Mary: Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
- Bill: Licensed Relator®/Broker in North Carolina
- Graduate Realtor® Institute
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Dickens Mitchener Top Agent since 2001
- Voted Best in Client Satisfaction by Charlotte Magazine since 2009
- Dickens Mitchener Top Team 2015
- Carolina Multiple Listings Services
- Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®