- Beverly and her husband settled down in Charlotte nearly 15 years ago. Prior to living in the Queen City, Beverly had moved several times between 4 different states due to her husband being an Emegency Physician in the military.
- Her extensive background in sales was a natural transition to real estate. She worked in the pharmaceutical industry for much of her earlier career. While working for Pfizer she earned numerous district, regional, and national awards.
- In more recent years, she worked for the American Cancer Society in roles such as fundraising and later as a cancer liasion for patients and the local cancer institutions.
- She earned her B.A degree in Communications from the University of South Florida, however, she is a true Florida Gator fan.
- Beverly is known for her trustworthiness and open and honest communication. She also prides herself on her quick response time, which is critical when dealing with real estate transactions.
- When she isn’t touring the beautiful homes in Charlotte, she enjoys spending time with her husband, two daughters, and dog, Wrigley, in her home in Myers Park.
- Beverly is a native of Tampa, Florida. She grew up loving sports. Now, she can often be seen at SwimMac, where one of her daughters swims competitively or on a soccer field, cheering on her other daughter, who plays for Charlotte Soccer Academy.
- She loves reading, binging good shows on Netflix, exercising at Flywheel and Ultimate Crossfit and spending time with friends while dining at all the new, fun restaurants popping up all over the city.
- She served on the advisory board and coached for Girls on the Run Charlotte.
- Beverly served on the Selwyn PTA and is currently an office volunteer at Alexander Graham Middle School.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®