As a native Charlottean, Aubrey Grier is ready and determined to show her clients why she loves Charlotte and why she has always called this city home. Having grown up in a real estate family, Grier has had an interest and passion for the business since she was a little girl. Just two months after graduating from NC State University, Grier became a licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina.
Through the years, Grier has proven to be a hard worker, who constantly goes above and beyond for her clients. She prides herself on being easy to work with and always focuses on client satisfaction.
Grier is a proud resident of Eastover where she lives with her husband and two beautiful children. She also has intimate knowledge of the Myers Park, Cotswold, Foxcroft, Old Foxcroft, Barclay Downs, Sedgefield, Elizabeth and Dilworth neighborhoods.
- Licensed Real Estate Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina & South Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer since 2001
- Charlotte Real Producers – August 2017 Cover Feature
- Featured in Charlotte Home Design & Decor February/March 2018 Issue
- Top Agent Magazine – Featured in North Carolina Edition in 2017
- Dickens Mitchener 2008, 2011, 2015 and 2017 Top Agent of the Year
- Charlotte Magazine Annual five star real estate agent, since 2008
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- National Association of Realtors®
- Co-creator of the Hope for Holt Foundation
- Myers Park Presbyterian Church member
- The Learning Collaborative Volunteer
- Member of the Eastover Residents Association Board