- Tapping into her years in corporate America and an MBA, Ashley brings strong marketing and financial skills to her real estate business.
- Has loved calling Charlotte home since 1992, raising her five children here and developing strong community ties. She’s well versed in school options, neighborhoods, and community concerns.
- A double ‘Hoo, Ashley graduated with a BA from the University of Virginia and returned for her MBA from the Darden School of Business.
- Prior to landing in Charlotte with Hearst Magazines, she worked in publishing in Washington DC and New York City, honing her strong communication and creative skills.
- Ashley kicked off her real estate career as Rookie of the Year and continues to be a consistent Top Performer for Dickens Mitchener.
- A lifelong traveler, Ashley has lived in many cities on the East Coast and abroad.
- Spare time is spent with family & friends, books & art, and long walks with Max, the dog.
- Former board member at Trinity Episcopal School
- Volunteer at St Peter’s Catholic Church
- Homeowners Impact Fund Patron 2020-2021
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Rookie of the Year 2013
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer