- As a native Charlottean and daughter of a real estate developer/builder, Ashley McMillan grew up immersed in Charlotte’s ever-changing real estate market.
- McMillan graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill with BA in Journalism/Advertising.
- Prior to entering the real estate industry, she spent many successful years in advertising sales and graphic design.
- Spent 14 years working as a portrait artist.
- She currently lives in the Cotswold area with her husband, Robert, their three children, (two boys at their alma mater, UNC, and a daughter at Myers Park High School) and their 14 year old Chocolate Lab, Hershey.
- Urban Ministry Center
- First Presbyterian Church, College of Deacons
- Myers Park High School PTA and Volunteer
- Carolina Women’s Leadership Council
- Carolina MLS Advisory Group
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener 2015 Rookie of the Year
- Dickens Mitchener top producer in 2016-2020