Ashley Smith is no stranger to relocation. Growing up with a father in the army, Smith lived all over the United States and the world as a child. But for the last 22 years, she has proudly called Charlotte, N.C. her home. Smith attended University of Virginia for her undergraduate degree and moved to New York where she worked in marketing for Time Inc. Magazine Group. As a true advocate for continued education, she went back to school in 1990 and earned a Master of Business Administration degree from the Darden Business School at the University of Virginia. She landed a job at as a circulation director for Hearst Magazines in Charlotte where she continued to harness her keen marketing and financial talents.
After raising her five children and renovating her own home multiple times, Smith decided to use this experience to follow a passion she had always had—real estate. This new career choice combined her love and knowledge of the Charlotte area with her expertise in marketing and business. She has enjoyed a successful career with Dickens Mitchener and has consistently been a top producer for the company.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer
- Rookie of the Year 2013
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services (CMLS)
- National Association of Realtors®
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association (CRRA)
- North Carolina Association of Realtors® (NCAR)
- Volunteer- Trinity Episcopal School
- Former board member at Trinity Episcopal School (2006-2011)
- Volunteer- Charlotte Country Day School
- Volunteer- St. Peter’s Catholic Church