Ashley Smith is no stranger to relocation. Growing up with a father in the army, Ashley lived all over the United States and the world. But since 1992, she has loved called Charlotte, NC her home. Prior to landing in Charlotte, Ashley attended University of Virginia for her undergraduate degree and moved to New York where she worked in marketing for Time Inc. Magazine Group.
In 1990, she returned to Charlottesville and earned an MBA at the Darden School of Business. This time she headed south after graduation and worked for years as a circulation director for Hearst Magazines where she continued to sharpen her keen marketing and financial talents.
After raising her ve children and renovating her own home multiple times, Ashley decided to use this experience to follow a passion she had always had—real estate. This new career choice combined her love and knowledge of the Charlotte area with her expertise in marketing and business. She has enjoyed a successful career with Dickens Mitchener and has consistently been a top producer.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener Top Producer
- Rookie of the Year 2013
- Carolina Multiple Listing Services (CMLS)
- National Association of Realtors®
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association (CRRA)
- North Carolina Association of Realtors® (NCAR)
- Volunteer- Trinity Episcopal School
- Former board member at Trinity Episcopal School (2006-2011)
- Volunteer- Charlotte Country Day School
- Volunteer- St. Peter’s Catholic Church