As a native Charlottean, Ashley McMillan grew up immersed in the ever-changing real estate market. McMillan’s passion for buying and selling homes was ignited after watching several influential family members experience impressive success and joy working in the industry. “Real estate is in my bones and my heart,” explains McMillan, who has emerged from a long tradition of real estate: her great grandfather, J.A. Jones, developed much of the Dilworth neighborhood, and her grandfather, Charles Lane, sold land in Union County. Her father, Russ Jones, developed residential properties, while her mother, Leila Jones, sold residential real estate. Her brother, Derick Jones, is working as a general contractor.
McMillan graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with bachelor’s degrees in both journalism and advertising. Prior to entering the real estate industry, she spent many years working in advertising, graphic design and sales. She also has spent the past 14 years working as a portrait artist. “My marketing background and artistic eye are strengths in a competitive real estate market –whether it’s advertising a property through social media avenues, using more traditional methods, or creatively searching for the perfect home for my client!”
She currently lives in the Cotswold area with her husband and three children.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener 2015 Rookie of the Year
- Dickens Mitchener top producer in 2016
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association (CRRA)
- Charlotte Multiple Listing Service (CMLS)
- National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Urban Ministry Center
- First Presbyterian Church, College of Deacons, Middle School Advisory Committee
- Alexander Middle School, public relations representative
- Cotswold Elementary School, 5th Grade committee