As a native Charlottean and daughter of a real estate developer/builder, Ashley McMillan grew up immersed in Charlotte’s ever-changing real estate market. “Real estate is in my bones and my heart” explains McMillan, who is particularly proud of her hometown and loves exploring it with newcomers and longtime residents alike.
McMillan graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill with BA in Journalism/Advertising. Prior to entering the real estate industry, she spent many successful years in advertising sales and graphic design. She also spent 14 years working as a portrait artist. “My marketing background and artistic eye are strengths in a competitive real estate market –whether it’s marketing a property through social media avenues, using more traditional methods, or creatively searching for the perfect home for my client!”
As soon as McMillan began her Real Estate career, she hit the ground running as Dickens Mitchener’s Rookie of the Year and has been a Top Producer in the firm every year since. She currently lives in the Cotswold area with her husband, Robert, their three children, (two boys at their alma mater, UNC, and a daughter at Myers Park High School) and their 14 year old Chocolate Lab, Hershey.
- Licensed Realtor®/Broker in North Carolina
- Dickens Mitchener 2015 Rookie of the Year
- Dickens Mitchener top producer in 2016, 2017, 2018
- Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association (CRRA)
- Charlotte Multiple Listing Service (CMLS)
- Carolina MLS Advisory Group
- National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Urban Ministry Center
- First Presbyterian Church, College of Deacons,
- Myers Park High School PTA and Volunteer
- Carolina Women’s Leadership Council