- Anne Neikirk has been a consistent top producer from the onset of her career as a real estate agent when she earned Rookie of the Year in her first six months.
- Since then, she has sold over $100 million in sales representing both sellers and buyers.
- She has been awarded the prestigious Crystal Phoenix Award by the Atlanta Board of Realtors for top producers.
- Prior to becoming an agent, Anne’s professional background includes being a Vice President of Corporate/Commercial Banking for NationsBank (a predecessor bank of Bank of America) and being the founder of a Charlotte-based staging company, called MarketReady.
- Anne has also experienced six corporate relocations during the past thirty years which gives her firsthand experience of the challenges of relocating and organizing a move.
- BA- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Past member, Board of Visitors at UNC
- Member, Cherokee Garden Club, A Member Club of Garden Club of America
- Past member, Parents’ Council at Southern Methodist University
- Elder, First Presbyterian Church
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®