- As a native Charlottean, Anne Stuart has a lifetime of knowledge of the Queen City.
- Anne Stuart grew up in the Eastover neighborhood and now lives in Cotswold.
- After graduating from Charlotte Country Day School, she earned a degree in Psychology at Wofford College and went on to get a Masters degree in Clinical Social Work at the University of South Carolina.
- Anne Stuart moved back to Charlotte after Graduate School and worked as a Clinical Family Social Worker for individuals and families in the Charlotte area.
- After a few years in clinical mental health, she earned her certification as a Certified Personal Trainer and 200 Hour RYT Yoga Teacher and has taught fitness classes, worked in fitness studio management, and led instructor training since 2016.
- Combining her passion for connecting with people and building relationships, she became a licensed REALTOR®/Broker in 2020.
- Certified Personal Trainer and Yoga Teacher
- Member of Yoga Alliance
- Has worked as an instructor with Pure Barre, Flywheel Sports and Corepower Yoga in Charlotte, NC.
- Has worked for the past 10 years with the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in Vietnam on social welfare policy reform and has published articles in the Vietnam Journal of Social Work.
- Worked with local non-profits in DaNang, Vietnam to start therapeutic foster homes for homeless youth in Central Vietnam in 2011.
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®