- After earning her Business Degree from State University of New York at Geneseo, Andrea moved to Charlotte to pursue a career in Corporate Finance.
- While helping her Mom find a property to purchase in Charlotte, Andrea became enthralled with the fast paced Real Estate market and decided to change career paths.
- Since 2012, she has been helping her clients achieve their real estate goals. Combining her communication and negotiation skills, financial acumen, and attention to detail, she takes pride in establishing solid and lasting relationships with her clients and works hard to make every transaction as seamless as possible.
- She has lived in Charlotte for 12 years and loves calling the Dilworth neighborhood home.
- Andrea loves spending time with family and their annual beach trips!
- In her free time, you can find her walking the streets of Dilworth, looking at houses, and listening to her favorite podcasts. She also loves checking out the latest Charlotte hotspots and restaurants, and working out at the YMCA.
- Charlotte Observer Rising Star in Real Estate in 2018
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Dickens Mitchener Executives Circle 2019
- Dickens Mitchener Ambassador's Circle 2018