- Amanda is a native of NC and first moved to Charlotte in 2001. She has thrived as a local ever since, selling Charlotte, offering her clients an intimate insight to the city she’s proud to call home.
- Blackburn’s vast relocation experience provided her with a deep understanding & appreciation for all aspects of the buying and selling process and the importance of the realtor-client relationship
- Blackburn chose to move back to Charlotte in 2012, as it is the perfect place to raise her two children. It is the perfect "big, small town" with all the charm of a small town and the opportunites of a big city.
- Graduate of University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Amanda moved 10 times in 14 years!
- Board Member of Dahlia Grove
- Volunteer with Room at the Inn
- Dilworth Ladies Committee
- Shares music with the pre-schoolers of the First Presbyterian Church
- Enjoys spending time with family, singing and acting in her free time
- 2016 Charlotte Observer Rising Star Award Recipient
- 2017 5 Star Realtor Award
Milestones & Memberships
- Canopy Multiple Listing Services
- Canopy REALTOR® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Top Producer 4 years
- Executive Circle 2017
- Ambassadors Circle 2018
- Executive Circle 2019