A Career in Real Estate with Dickens Mitchener
Why Dickens Mitchener offers a great environment for agents to thrive:
Agent Centric: Dickens Mitchener allows all agents to have a voice in the direction of the company and encourages every agent to generate new ideas to improve the quality and overall performance of our team.
Business Development Opportunities: Agents who join our team are delighted with the support and business tools they receive to help them grow their business. We provide systems and customizable products to enhance your image, as well as proven methods for building or strengthening your career. Dickens Mitchener allows many opportunities for agents to develop new business through our lead-generating website Dickensmitchener.com, award-winning relocation department, strategic advertising campaigns in the city’s most popular print publications, impressive global affiliations with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and Luxury Portfolio International®.
Client Focus: Dickens Mitchener constantly adapts new ideas and technologies to better serve our valued clients.
Community Minded: Dickens Mitchener encourages agents to serve the Charlotte community through our outreach programs. Some of the programs include the Company Garden which benefits the Commons Grounds Market, our Partnership with Billingsville Elementary School, involvement with the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce and service on other community business and church committees.
Constant Learners: Dickens Mitchener offers training opportunities to new agents as well as on-going training for seasoned agents at our monthly sales meetings, mastermind group sessions, MLS software training sessions, “Lunch and Learn” programs and a variety of featured guest speakers. All of these training programs are aimed at keeping our agents up-to-date on all of the latest market trends to ensure successful transactions. Our number one commitment is to deliver relevant training that provides strategies, tactics, systems, and skill-building to support you, the agent, in the growth of your business.
Embracing Change: Dickens Mitchener promotes out-of-the box thinking –which translates into a personal touch and tailored approach to every single transaction.
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Dickens Mitchener provides an encouraging, team-spirited atmosphere where your ideas and opinions are not only encouraged, but appreciated and put to use.
Experienced Guidance: Dickens Mitchener allows you access to more than 85 market-leading agents and managers, who have more than 800 years of combined experience.
Mentoring Program: Dickens Mitchener provides all new agents with a selected mentor, who is readily available for six months to help the agent transition smoothly into the company and new work environment.
Benefits of joining the Dickens Mitchener team:
- Extensive agent training, new agent mentoring program and continued educational opportunities
- Cutting-edge technologies including mass emailing software with Constant Contact and innovative relocation referral tracking databases with Relospec and RELO® Xchange
- Full-time office administrator & service center specialists to assist agents with creative marketing needs, social media promotions and listing maintenance
- Award-winning relocation department with a full-time director and coordinator– available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Affiliations with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and Luxury Portfolio International® provide numerous benefits – giving you an edge when competing against the competition, providing a global marketing reach for your listings, delivering expanded online exposure for your listings and bringing you international connections and the power of a global network.
Competitor’s data pulled from the Carolina Multiple Listing Service. All statistics are approximate as of December 31, 2016.