Dickens Mitchener is a client-focused, boutique firm comprised of 100 real estate experts, with a Service Center & Marketing Team behind them who all share the goal of succeeding together. The team atmosphere makes Dickens Mitchener the perfect fit for someone looking for growth and contribution in our unique company culture.
We are looking for someone who has an interest in Real Estate and wants to grow with us. This is a Full Time position. The Agent Support team member is a key member of our marketing team.
The Agent Support role reports directly to the Office Administrator. This position is a direct link between the agent and their clients. The focus is on agent satisfaction, finished product and excellent service. There is also a heavy emphasis on marketing and advertising creation. The ideal candidate has a passion for the real estate industry, works well with deadlines, and is knowledgeable with content creation for print and digital marketing pieces.
- Design and make brochures for listing properties
- Create CMA covers and binders
- Input new listings and photographs into MLS, Showing Time appointments, & website, and modify listings such as price reductions, withdrawals, or information changes in MLS
- Create digital marketing pieces for agents (just listed flyers, Realtor® event flyers, etc.) that follow visual brand guidelines to ensure brand integrity.
- Create custom marketing pieces for agents (postcards, print ads, market updates & neighborhood mailers, etc.)
- Schedule agent Tours and Open Houses
- Cover front desk duties as needed
- All other duties as requested by Dickens Mitchener Agents
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- 4-Year Degree from an accredited college or university (Marketing or Advertising Degree/experience preferable)
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Word, Publisher, Power Point) and Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) and graphics.
- Knowledge in an email marketing system, especially Constant Contact.
- Experience in template design preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask and prioritize assignments.
Why work for Dickens Mitchener?
- Super challenging and fast-paced business
- Big opportunities for continuing education, networking and professional growth/development
- Supportive team members
- Collaborative work environment