Charlotte has been ranked as 2018’s 4th Fastest-Growing Large City in America!
According to WalletHub, a personal-finance website, Charlotte is 2018’s 4th fastest growing large city in America. To determine where the most rapid local economic growth occurred over a period of seven years, WalletHub compared 515 U.S. cities across 15 key metrics. The data set ranges from population growth, to college-educated population growth, to unemployment rate decrease. Below displays a separate ranking by city according to Charlotte Stories.
Economic Growth in Charlotte (1=Fastest-Growing; 258=Avg.)
- 41st– Population Growth
- 235th– Median Household Income Growth
- 18th– Job Growth
- 94th– Poverty Rate Decrease
- 1st– Growth in Number of Businesses
- 34th– Working-Age Population Growth
- 230th– Foreclosure Rate Decrease
See the entire report here.